Monday 26 December 2011

Glitter Miss Stone Heart


Hello lovelies! I finally had time to give my newest nail polish a bit of attention. Miss Stone Heart by H&M is a lovely ash-grey shade, super easy to apply, very fast-drying and definitely worth the £2.99 price tag. I have worn it for almost three days without tipwear or chips which is briliant. This is my first 'normal-sized' H&M polish and I'm really impressed so far, the quality, price and wide range of shades makes them a winner for me! I'll definitely get myself some other colours soon.
I get bored of wearing the same colour really easily though which is why I added some glitter. I think this is a great way of freshing up your manicure when you don't have enough time to take it all off and paint your nails in a different colour. I added two thin coats of Essence Special Effect Topper 'Disco Disco' - clear base packed with holographic square, hex and fine round glitter. Check out the blurry picture below for its awesomeness! It's pretty much identical to my other holo glitter topper from Essence (which I showed you here for example), just a tad darker but very pretty nonetheless!
What are you wearing on your nails right now? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment