Monday 19 December 2011

Glossybox December


It's Glossybox time again! I came across a couple of blog posts about this month's Glossybox before mine even arrived and I couldn't stop myself from having a little deek - I spotted nail polish, shower gel, mascara, lipgloss, eyeshadow&blush palettes... Safe to say I was excited for my box arriving!
My Glossybox arrived on Saturday morning and hey, I love it! You might remember that I wasn't too keen on the last few boxes but it's all different this month: I received a great box filled with products I will definitely use and it's also a good mix of make up, skincare and beauty products - and no dodgy perfume samples in sight! And with Christmas coming closer, the usual pink/black box was replaced with a more festive red one which I think is a really cute idea.
Here is what I reeived in my December Glossybox:
  • Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel
  • MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Face Base
  • Cargo Lipgloss
  • Blink+Go Mascara
  • Deborah Lippmann RazzleDazzle Nail Polish and Stripper To Go remover mitts
I have already tried a few of my products and I'm really happy with them so far. Especially the Rituals Foaming Shower Gel, oh my god, it smells absolutely incredible! Can they please make a perfume with the same scent?! Full reviews are already in preparation and will follow soon.. What products did you receive in your box? Are you happy with them? :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment