Friday 16 December 2011

Gradient Nails


Hi girls! Today I am showing you a manicure I did two nights ago - pink/red gradient nails! I couldn't make up my mind about what colour to paint my nails with, I was in the mood for bright pink but also wanted to try my new ruby red polish... This was when I decided to paint each nail in a different shade, starting with a very light baby pink, then a brighter pink, coral and finishing with dark red. I know it's not perfect, especially between my thumb and index finger, but I like it nonetheless and it actually looks pretty good from far away! It's such an easy and quick manicure to do and there's so many different colour gradients you could create - and the more polishes you own, the easier and prettier it gets! Maybe a reason to go out and buy some more pretty pinks...? ;) xx

And these are the polishes I used, from left to right:
17 Risky Red, Eyeko Coral Polish, Barry M Pink Flamingo, H&M Strawberry Lollipop and Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so pretty! I love the H&M shade! And you have gorgeous naails/ hands! (wierd comment?)
    Evelyn
    x

    ReplyDelete