Friday 2 December 2011

Lights Camera Glitter


A couple of days ago I was really in the mood for purple, so I had a look through my nail polish drawer and spotted p2's Lust polish. It was released as part of the Into Lace limited edition a few months back and I mainly bought it because of its pretty packaging! The actual colour is beautiful too though, a lovely pastel purple with some ultra fine silver shimmer which, unfortunately, you can't see on the nails at all. Application was very smooth, great formula (like all p2 nail polishes) and it dried pretty quickly. I decided to jazz it up a little with NYC's Expert Last Nail Polish in 'Lights Camera Glitter', a clear polish full of fine silver glitter and some bigger blue and purple hex glitter, which I bought at Superdrug for around £2. There is lots of the tiny silver glitter but getting the bigger hex glitter on my nails was more of a challenge, and as you can see, I gave up after managing to get about five hex glitter bits on each nail haha! Apart from that, I quite like the way it turned out.. What do you think? Love, Mona x

PS: I hope you all enjoyed your first two chocolates from your advent calendars! I certainly did, makes getting up in the morning a tiny bit better! x


No comments:

Post a Comment