Saturday 31 December 2011

Santa has been good!

Diesel Loverdose Perfume | Cupcake Maker | Kitchen Utensils | The Great British Bake Off How To Bake Book | Vue Cinema Giftcard | Soap&Glory skincare products | Cake Stand | Swarovski Alice In Wonderland Tea Party Bracelet | Hunter Wellies | Celebrity Juice DVD | Frozen Planet DVD | Dressing Gown | Earmuffs

Hello lovelies, I loved reading all of your Christmas presents posts! I find it really interesting to see what other people got for Christmas so I thought I'd share a few of the lovely gifts I received - safe to say I feel very spoilt! I'm so happy with everything I got, and very, very grateful. But my favourite has to be my Swarovski bracelet, I'm a huge Alice in Wonderland fan and this is just too cute - and my boyfriend really is brilliant at choosing the perfect presents for me! Loverdose is my new favourite scent and if you haven't smelled it yet, you should really give it a try as soon as possible. Another thing I was overjoyed about is the Great British Bake Off book as I loved watching the programme and now I can all the yummy treats myself - I already made a chocolate chip cheesecake a few days ago and it was incredibly yummy!
Was Santa good to you all? And what was your favourite present? :) Mona xx

1 comment:

  1. The cinema gift card is such a good idea, seeing movies is so expensive nowadays :-)

    ReplyDelete