Tuesday 10 January 2012

Remington Pearl Wand Curling Tong


Hey girls! When I was younger I curled my hair quite often which I loved but since buying GHD straighteners three years ago I wore it poker straight most days. Straightening and bleaching my hair made it really damaged and dry though and I now only use my GHDs before a night out (I have naturally pretty straight hair anyway). However, I'm often in the mood to wear my hair curly for a change and I really loved the idea for New Year's Eve - but I seem to be too stupid to use my GHDs for it! I read a lot of very positive reviews about Remington's Pearl Wand and I decided to just give it a go as it only costs £25.49 at Boots anyway - and I'm incredibly happy with it! It's definitely the best curling wand I have ever used and it's such a bargain!
This curling wand has a conical barrel without a clamp which, in my opinion, is so much quicker and easier to use: I simply wrap a strand of hair around the barrel, hold it for about 5 seconds and I'm left with super bouncy, beautiful curls! I love the conical barrel as it let's you create different kinds of curls easily: use the thinner part of the barrel and only a small section of hair for tight corkscrew curls or the thicker part of the wand and thicker sections of hair for loose waves. Another plus is the wide heat range: you can set the temperature from 130° to 210° and it heats up within seconds!
Remington claims that "precious pearl power incorporated into the Advanced Ceramic coating of the barrel makes it eight times smoother and five times longer lasting than standard Ceramic wands" and I can totally agree with that - my hair feels smooth and shiny and glides off the barrel. And as for the staying power, I curled my hair for NYE, didn't use any hairspray or styling products and my curls still looked exactly the same the next again night! I think that says it all, doesn't it? :)
I'm so thrilled with this curling wand - the design is sleek and chic, curling all of my hair takes about 5 minutes, the staying power of my curls is incredible and it's brilliant value for money! I can totally recommend Remington's Pearl Wand to you all! xx

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
    Wrap-Up Basic Math Intro Kit

    ReplyDelete