Wednesday 15 February 2012

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick 'Crosswires'


Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday! As I was working late yesterday, me and Kev celebrated Valentine's on Monday instead: we had really yummy dinner and cocktails at TGI Friday's and did a little bit of shopping where he let me choose some goodies at the MAC counter.. Definitely not a very exciting part of the day for him haha! One of the things I chose is a Cremesheen lipstick in the shade 'Crosswires' which is described as a 'clean pinky orange' but to me it definitely looks more coral/red which leans towards orange ever so slightly. Cremesheen lipsticks are pigmented, long-lasting, yet moisturising and shiny - a winning combination for me! I really do love the shade, it's bright and fun but still subtle enough to wear at work.
All in all, Crosswires looks and applies beautifully, makes my lips feel hydrated and stays put for around three hours. It has already become one of my favourite lippies and I will definitely get my hands on some more MAC lipsticks as soon as I can! What are your favourite shades, and which ones can you recommend for pigmented lips? xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh what a gorgeous shade and I adore the formulation and finish of Cremesheen lipsticks X

    ReplyDelete