Thursday 2 February 2012

My Favourite Things In January


I can't believe it's February already - crazy how quickly time passes! To be honest, January hasn't been a very exciting month for me, I've just been working a lot and that's it really... However, I did buy quite a lot of new make up over the last few weeks and discovered a few amazing products! And here are my January favourites...


L'Oreal Infallible Foundation 'Porcelain': This is my newest foundation and I have used it almost every day since I bought it at the beginning of the month. I love how light it feels on my skin, it covers blemishes or redness really well and makes my skin look flawless! Love this!

Sleek Bad Girl Eyeshadow Palette: I absolutely adore my Bad Girl palette - every single one of these eyeshadow is highly pigmented, easy to blend and stays put all day (even without a primer). I love wearing dark smokey eyes which means I use this palette almost every day. 

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: This is a bit of a weird one.. The Falsies used to be my favourite ages ago but I now really dislike the way it makes my lashes look. I have randomly layered it over some other mascaras and boom! It works wonders as a "topcoat" which is why it has to be included in my January favourites!

MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Base: I received this in December's Glossybox but I have only started using it two weeks ago and I am really impressed. First of all, it smells heavenly! It sinks into my skin really quick, tightens my pores and it definitely makes my foundation last longer. Thumbs up!

MUA Blusher 'Shade 1': This is definitely the blush I have reached for the most in the last few weeks. It's the most beautiful pink shade with some gorgeous shimmer, great pigmentation and staying power - and such a steal at £1! 

ELF Cream Eyeliner 'Black': I'm starting to run low on my MAC Fluidline gel eyeliner so I purchased a black cream eyeliner for els's studio range and I've been really enjoying it. It feels a little drier/harder than my MAC gel eyeliner but the staying power is definitely a lot better and application seems a little bit easier too. 

Artdeco Eyeshadow '27': My favourite ever eyeshadow for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes and under my eyebrows. It's a very light, shimmery champagne shade and it's simply amazing - I use it every single day. 

17 Lasting Fix Lipstick 'Autumn Berries': I actually only bought this about a week ago but I have worn it every single day since then, so I think it deserves a place in my January favourites! Autumn Berries is a very wearable red - bright enough to catch some attention without being over the top. The staying power is brilliant too, it lasts for hours and still looks perfect after eating or drinking. A full review is coming very soon!

L'Oreal Infallible Foundation Porcelain / ELF Cream Eyeliner Black / Artdeco Eyeshadow 27 / 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick Autumn Berries / MUA Blush 1

No comments:

Post a Comment