Monday 13 February 2012

Rose Quartz EOTD


Good morning lovelies! I'm heading out in a few minutes so I'll just quickly show you my eye make up before I go. I bought an eyeshadow from 17 called 'Rose Quartz' quite a while ago and totally forgot about it - today is the first time I used it. It's a subtle, shimmery grey/pink, nicely pigmented and very silky - really easy to work with and brilliant for when you're short on time as it looks lovely on its own. I really enjoy using 17's eyeshadows and I can totally recommend them because of the decent quality and they're also great value for money.
Anyway, here are the products I used:

Eyeshadows: 17 'Rose Quartz' (all over lid), Sleek Bad Girl Palette 'Underground' (crease), Artdeco '27' (highlight)
Eyeliner: Mac Fluidline 'Blacktrack'
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies

1 comment:

  1. That's so pretty! I've awarded you One Lovely Blog Award :) xx

    ReplyDelete