Saturday 24 March 2012

NOTD: Minty Green Tips


Hi lovelies! Sorry it's been so quiet here over the past few days - I've worked pretty much nonstop since I came back from my holidays, but I should have a bit more time again now to show and review all the lovely things (both beauty products and clothes) I bought recently, I've also got a few recipes I need to share with you andjust generally catch up with everything! :)
So for now, I'm going to show you a really easy manicure I did a wee while ago when I was a bit short of time before a night out - I wanted to use my new Essence Colour&Go polish called 'Viva La Green' and I reckoned that only painting my tips would take less time to dry.. Anyway, I did like this manicure a lot, it's very simple but pretty and so quick to do! Viva La Green is a lovely mint green polish, it applies easily and dries super quick. I'm really impressed with Essence's nail polishes, they've improved a lot over the last few years and they're such bargains - the small Colour&Go polishes retail at 1.25€ (approx. £1) and come in a huge variety of shades! Do you own any Essence polishes?
PS: Excuse the tipwear, the pictures were taken three days after painting my nails! xx

1 comment: